on365 is an independent specialist provider of energy efficient data centre and physical infrastructure services for public sector, SME and corporate clients across the UK and Europe.
Founded in 1984, the company was originally formed to provide specialist and independent advice and installation of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and other types of standby or emergency power supplies.
As customer requirements evolved over the last 30 years, so did on365 and we now offer an extensive portfolio of products and services providing complete critical IT physical infrastructure solutions for clients seeking end-to-end datacentresystems and enterprise power protection.
on365 has steadily grown to the position of market leader in this field, with an established reputation for innovative critical power protection design, installation and maintenance as well as the efficient operation of datacentre power, cooling, rack accomodation, management, security, environment and support services.
on365 is the leading APC by Schneider Partner and the leading provider of APC Infrastruxure (ISX) solutions in the UK. on365 is a certified APC by Schneider Elite Partner, a Certified Schneider Electric Service Sales Partner and a Certified Schneider Electric Software Specialist.
We are able to offer extremely competitive prices for the APC by Schneider UPS product line and can now provide online product ordering through this dedicated website.
At a Glance
- Leading APC by Schneider Partner in the UK. Fully certified.
- Recognised as the UK's most successful provider of critical physical infrastructure solutions for major business IT and communication systems.
- Over 30 years of experience and proven reputation for delivering innovative critical power protection design, supply and application.
- Extensive portfolio of power protection and performance optimsation products and services.
- Full quality assurance and comprehensive accreditation and certification.
- Nationwide service and support provided through our Service Support Desk which uses one of the latest software-based management systems.
- A team of experienced, professional and qualified engineers.
- Impressive company facilities including a comprehensive test/staging and training area plus a dedicated sales and service support office in the heart of London's Docklands.